Drupal Intranet Solution, Advertisement Company
An advertising services and software company, headquartered in New York City that provides advertising purchasing, accounting, communication, advertising integration, and advertising statistics to its customers.
They handle over $130 billion of advertising spending a year.
The company has over 800 employees in 11 offices around the globe.
They needed a dashboard for collaboration and information for all their employees and offices.
The company found success developing their web platform using Drupal, therefore they decided that they wanted a custom build Drupal solution for their Intranet needs.
Once their team wrapped up the Ux phase they were ready to take the final step, development, and that’s where we got involved.
Our team dive into the specs, features, and wireframes in order to be able to understand the project. Once our team understood the project at glance, the team geared up for development using Scrum as the Agile methodology of choice.
Our team worked on the frontend and backend, and integrated several key features, such as:
- Data Sharing through the Alfresco integration and the CMIS browser.
- Email Notifications
- Live weather checking. This generated the Yahoo module contribution (https://www.drupal.org/project/yahoo_weather_search_widget)
- Events Calendar
- Active Directory integration to pull all the contacts data.
- LDAP for single Sign on also integrating Active Directory
- Custom module integration to pull ZenDesk Support data using web services.
The end result was a project delivered on time, on a fraction of the estimated cost of the same platform on a different technology or any US based vendor, with quality code using Drupal standards and a pixel perfect look on the front end spectrum.
Of course being such project an Intranet we can not share a link but we can share some of the images of the end result.