ParallelDevs is looking for a talented project manager. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, always learning, and willing to expand their horizons. They have a positive attitude that sets the tone for their team. They share their knowledge and experience with our team through collaboration, group work, and peer review.
ParallelDevs believes in doing the right thing for our customers, for our business, and for our employees. We do this by treating people the way we want to be treated: being fair, honest, respectful, and considerate.
- Experience managing development projects for multiple clients, from kick-off to launch
- Experience managing timelines and budgets.
- Experience developing project plans, scope documents, proposals, schedules, and forecasting resources
- Partner with a Technical Lead to ensure the team achieves the goals with the required level of predictability, transparency, quality, and efficiency.
- Continuously monitor the team's progress and instantly synthesize the status/progress report, independently from the technical leadership of the team.
- Lead effective Agile/Scrum ceremonies including stand-ups, retrospectives, grooming, and planning - Scrum Certification is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop domain expertise in the client's business space to drive results.
- Act like an owner. Have a clear understanding of the goal and care about the final result.
- Problem-solving ability with a creative and detail-oriented approach to proactive identification and resolution of issues.
- Manage difficult or emotional situations, responding promptly to requests for service and assistance.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Independent, self-motivated, and success driven.
- General understanding of project management principles. (Agile, Iterative, Waterfall).
- Work with the business development team to scope, size, and solution new opportunities
- Technical savvy – ability to understand the client’s needs.
- Experience in technical/interactive project management or project resource planning (2+ years)
- Ability to occasionally travel to required customer engagements.
- Contribute to the internal development of Agile and project management processes, deliverables, and standards.
- Continue expansion and development of new skills, techniques, and tools through continuous learning.
- Clear Communicator
- Organized, detail-oriented, and great at follow-through
- Client Facing Communication
- Desire to Learn and Push Self
- Problem Solver
English Language Skills
The minimum English level desired is B2-C1* based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF or CEFR).
B2 - C1*
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you.
Please send your application letter and your CV in PDF format to email@example.com