We are looking for an experienced full time React Developer that is passionate about building decouple sites and Mobile Apps. The developer will be working closely with our UX/UI team, the rest of the development team, and clients to solve problems and create effective solutions to meet both user experience and business goals.
ParallelDevs believes in doing the right thing for our customers, for our business, for our employees. We do this by treating people the way we want to be treated: being fair, honest, respectful and considerate.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Stellar work ethic.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and dependable.
- Detail-oriented. Reads the fine print.
- Team player. Enjoy teaching others.
- Passionate. Love what you do, and take pride in your work.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with StoryBook
- 2-3 years experience with React
- Experience working with Next JS
- Experience building Hybrid APPs based on React Native
- Experience making design and technical decisions for React and React Native projects
- Experience cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the APIs in REST and GraphQL
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with JSON API
- Comfortable with the command line
- Experience with Git and ideally, GitFlow methodology
- Ability to write clean code that is easily maintainable and extendable by everyone
- Experience integrating React with Drupal 9.
- Experience working with Gatsby
- Experience in the process of publishing APPs to IOS and Play Stores
English Language Skills
Minimum English level desired is B2* based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF or CEFR).
B1*Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst traveling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you.
Please send your application letter and your CV in PDF format to email@example.com