We are looking for an experienced Drupal developer that is passionate about Drupal and Open Source to join our team.
Engineers can expect to solve unique challenges on a high variety of projects, with opportunities to contribute back to Drupal’s large community of maintainers and to learn from other engineers on a friendly and collaborative team.
ParallelDevs believes in doing the right thing for our customers, for our business, for our employees. We do this by treating people the way we want to be treated: being fair, honest, respectful and considerate.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Stellar work ethic.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and dependable.
- Detail-oriented. Reads the fine print.
- Team player. Works well with others and not afraid to ask for help.
- Passionate. Love what you do, and take pride in your work.
- Passionate about contributing back to Drupal’s community and other Open Source projects
- Excellent problem solving skills
- 2-3 years experience with Drupal, including 7, 8 & 9.
- 3-4 years experience with PHP.
- 2+ years experience writing modules with OOP in Drupal 8.
- Ideally you'll have examples of Drupal modules and themes you've written, in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8.
- Understanding of Git and ideally, GitFlow methodology.
- Good understanding of Drupal architecture and APIs
- Experience integrating Drupal with 3rd party APIs
- Comfortable with command line, git workflows, and Vagrant/Docker/Lando or similar
- Experience with Drush, Symphony and Composer.
- Sense of humor.
- Acquia certification.
- Experience working remotely.
- Design/Prototyping Skills
- Experience with Acquia Cloud and Pantheon.
- Drupal community involvement.
- Experience using CSS Methodologies such as BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS, Atomic Design, etc.
English Language Skills
Minimum English level desired is B1* based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF or CEFR).
B1*Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst traveling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you.
Please send your application letter and your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org