Does building high-end, custom Drupal sites for some of the biggest brands excite you? Would you like working with some of the best Drupal developers in the industry? If so, ParallelDevs is the place for you.
As a Front-End Developer on our Drupal team, you will help provide custom Drupal themes and decoupled experiences for our clients custom Drupal platforms. Working with our Experience Design team, you will be responsible for decomposing and implementing the designs to realize the creative vision.
Your role requires:
- At least three (3) years of Drupal experience
- Deep knowledge of Drupal 8/9
- Experience developing custom Drupal themes
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- Experience building themes that meet accessibility standards
- Experience using source control (git is preferred)
- At least (3) three years of experience is required
Would be helpful in your role:
- Experience with Ajax and using REST APIs
- Familiarity with decoupled Drupal concepts
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and common Agile tools
- Have an Acquia Front-End Developer certification
English Language Skills
Minimum English level desired is B1* based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF or CEFR).
B1*Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst traveling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you.
Please send your application letter and your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org