ParallelDevs is looking for a talented Software Engineer specializing in .Net development. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, always learning, and willing to expand their horizons. They have a positive attitude that sets the tone for their team. They share their knowledge and experience with our team through collaboration, group work, and peer review.
ParallelDevs believes in doing the right thing for our customers, our business, and our employees. We do this by treating people the way we want to be treated: being fair, honest, respectful, and considerate.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years working as a .Net Developer required.
- ASP.NET C# development experience.
- API Experience, both exposing and consuming RESTful Web Services.
- Data modeling experience.
- A basic understanding of servers, networking, and hosting environments.
- Experience with highly available and scalable systems.
- Experience working with AWS.
- .NET Core.
- Automated Testing.
- Demonstrates ownership of projects by taking initiative, being accountable, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to approach work with an eye for details, while understanding the big picture.
- The ability to think creatively with a focus on providing something of value.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment, with a diverse group and across functional areas.
- Demonstrates the ability for clear and effective verbal and written communications; demonstrates active listening skills.
English Language Skills
The minimum English level desired is B2-C1* based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF or CEFR).
B2 - C1*
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you.
Please send your application letter and your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org