ParallelDevs is looking for an iOS Engineer that meets the following criteria.
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar engineering program
- English is a must, B2 minimum
- 1-3 years of experience in Software Development
- Experience working with key technologies for the iOS platform
- Built iOS apps, either published on the play store or unpublished but available on GitHub
- Fluency in Swift (the language we use), and/or Objective-C (the language we are making effort to stop using), Cocoa Touch, iOS SDK, Core Animation
- Experience building APIs for mobile clients or wants to learn how to build APIs using C# and .NET
- Experience or willingness to work with streaming libraries such as GStreamer, FFMPEG, libwebrtc
- Passion for video streaming & analytics
- Experience with RTSP/RTP, WebRTC or other video streaming technologies Experience with C++
- Experience with C# and .NET
- Experience with GStreamer
- Availability to travel and visit client/team in US soil
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you.
Please send your application letter and your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org