ParallelDevs is looking for a Full Stack Wordpress Developer who is passionate about interfaces, user-friendly interactions, and well-documented, bug-free code. You’ll be working closely with our design team, the rest of the development team, and clients to solve problems and create effective solutions to meet both user experience and business goals.
- 3 years WordPress experience
- Experience developing complex WordPress-based applications, Themes, Plugins, Widgets, custom post types, and page templates.
- Familiarity with Grunt or similar task runners
- Experience with simple API integrations (ie: MailChimp), understand concept of API integration
- Familiarity with Git and Git branching models such as Gitflow
- Familiarity with Shopify/WooCommerce
- Understand the basics of SEO optimization for modern web practices
- Understand the basics of accessibility
- Understand the basics of web performance
- Experience developing custom plugins
- Experience developing custom themes
- Experience with Docker, Lando, Docksal and similar.
- Experience with Drupal
- Experience with any other server-side languages.
- Email development
- HTML5 animations with libraries like GSAP / GreenSock
- Clear Communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Client Facing Communication
- Desire to Learn and Push Self
English Language Skills
Minimum English level desired is B1* based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF or CEFR).
B1*Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst traveling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you.
Please send your application letter and your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org